Recently, my sister's best friend awarded me with the 'Inspirational Blogger Award.' Before I say anything else, I would like to thanks Lauren. It has really encouraged me getting this award.
To accept this gift, I must answer these questions, then pass the award onto someone else. Ok, here goes.
What's your all time favourite movie?
How To Train Your Dragon.
If you owned a stall, what would you sell?
Surf boards, BMX bikes and Cricket gear.
How much taller or shorter would you like to be?
I would like to be another two feet tall.
What's one talent or skill you don't have but have always wanted?
To be able to do a backflip whenever I want to.
Are you a morning person or a night person.
What's the biggest surprise you have ever had?
When my best friend, Taya, met us in Rome.
If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
What's a quirky habit of yours?
Riding a scateboard.
What's the skill you're most proud of?
Being able to get hatricks in cricket.
What was your best vacation ever?
Spending four days in Rome with my best friend, Taya.
Which modern convenience should never have been invented?
'R' rated movies.
Now, I would like to pass this blog award onto ........
Bri! From 'Diamonds and Pearls.' I find that her photography is awesome and very professional. I wish I could be as great a photographer as her. She is an inspiration to me.
To accept this award, Bri must post the following questions on her blog, with the answers. Plus, pass the award onto someone else. Here are the questions, Bri:
1. What is your favourite type of animal?
2. What colour do you hate the most?
3. What's your best hobby?
4. What was your favourite toy when you were three years old?
5. If you had a choice, what time would you wake up in the morning?
6. Would you watch an 'R,' rated movie late at night?
7. What's your favourite saying?
8. What's your favourite T.V. show?
9. What's your favourite subject at school?
10. If you could have dinner with one favourite person, who would it be?
Thanks again to Lauren for giving me this award.